🕹️ | Videogame soundtracks that will cheer you up

| Calum Bowen - Baskik (Pikuniku) |



Behind this game's simple aesthetic hides a powerful message (trust me on this one!) The soundtracks transform this story into a lovely adventure you'd want to live again and again!



| Tomohito Nishiura - Casino number 7 (Professor Layton and the Unwound Future) |



I've been a huge fan of Professor Layton for as long as I can remember. The music is part of the reason why. It completes the atmosphere of the games so well, but you can totally listen to it without knowing the franchise.



| Qumu - Opening (Doodle Champion Island) |



I don't play videogames a lot but when I discovered this one, I immediately fell in love with it. The game design and the animations are incredible. When it comes to the soundtracks, there's only one thing to say: Qumu made Lucky's journey memorable.
You can click here to start playing the game on line.



| Mickael Keely, Adriana Figueroa & insaneintherain - Your Love is a Drug (VA-11 HALL-A) |



I know, this isn't an original track from the game. But if you've ever listened to it, you'll understand why I put it here. This jazz rearrangement is simply stunning and Adriana Figueroa's vocals are beautiful. This song is definitely a must!






Popular posts from this blog